John Fleming, MD
Medical Director at Mayflower Retirement Community
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, Geriatrics
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicines
Dr. Fleming pursued his medical degree at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tennessee. He is double board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics. Before coming to serve as a faculty physician for the Florida Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program in 1993, Dr. Fleming was in private practice in Winter Park 25 years. Prior to that, he served as the Medical Staff President at Winter Park Memorial Hospital and is currently the Medical Director at Mayflower Retirement Community and The Gardens at DePugh Nursing Center.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Tennessee School of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- Medical Degree, University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The practice is closed on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. When the holiday falls on a weekend, the office is closed on either Friday or Monday. Please call to confirm.